Marketing and communications are often mentioned in a single breath. At Socius we know they can also be considered two separate, complementary disciplines.
Our areas of communications expertise are:
- Internal communication
- Change communication
- Stakeholder engagement – internal and external
- Interpersonal communication (see also Coaching)
- Professional, confidential support tailored to your specific requirements
- Inspiration from what worked elsewhere – and what didn’t and why
- A sounding board for ideas and a brain storm partner
- Savings in time and money by avoiding costly mistakes
Who is it for?
- Communications managers looking for new angles and a fresh approach
- Communication practitioners looking to develop their skills in a specific area
- Small and medium sized organisations which do not have a formal communications function
We firmly believe that we can make our work most effective by building on your existing knowledge and putting our own tools, templates and creativity at your disposal. Sessions are often followed up with an email containing tools, templates and any links to relevant resources.