Why use associates?
Our approach requires a high level of mutual trust which, for clients, is strengthened by the knowledge that they are working with the best person for the job. As our name suggests, Socius Associates likes to be nimble by working with expert associates. This approach has several advantages for you:
- A wide range of expertise at your fingertips as needed
- You can rely on always working with professionals with solid credentials
- A perfect match: we find the right coach for each client
- Scaling up as required is easy
- Competitive rates that are fair to our associates too
Our areas of expertise
Socius has built up a large international network of associates covering:
- Executive coaching
- Leadership Team Coaching
- Building internal coaching networks
- Coaching supervision for internal coaches
- Manager as Coach workshops
- Coaching across cultures
Teams and Leadership development
- Team building and development
- Leadership development programmes – design, delivery and evaluation
- Personal leadership and resilience
- Change Communications and Internal Communications
- Stakeholder Analysis, Management and Engagement
- Large group facilitation
- Action Learning and collaborative problem solving
Meet some of our associates
Our associates come from various backgrounds and offer extensive experience across different industries. All have excellent credentials and share Socius’s professional ethos.
– our intercultural trainer, coach and facilitator
Multilingual Elke has worked with clients in over 50 countries worldwide. With more than 15 years’ experience as a coach, Elke specialises in leadership coaching. She consults with and trains individuals and teams in intercultural intelligence, managing the human side of change, personal development, life stage development, career change and transition management. She singlehandedly set up and launched a successful International Leadership Coaching Academy for an NGO in 2014.
Elke has a coaching Master’s from Oxford Brookes University. She is a certified MBTI and DISc practitioner and an ICF Professional Certified Coach.
– our business performance coach and mentor
Peter is one of our highly experienced Executive Coaches. He has significant experience of working at Board level in FTSE 100 and large global companies, having held senior leadership positions in the financial sector. Peter also has experience of working for venture capital funded organisations. Peter’s experience gives him deep insight into the dynamics of commercial organisations which enables him to work effectively in a business context. In addition to his MA in Coaching and Mentoring Peter is a qualified Coach Supervisor and a member of the Association of Coaching Supervisors.
– our international life coach
Angela is an International Life Coach, consultant and TEDx speaker who specialises in supporting women who are questioning life and their role in it. Angela helps women unleash their core confidence by uncovering and transforming negative beliefs and improving self-acceptance. Originally from South Dakota, Angela enjoyed a highly successful corporate career in the US, Australia and Europe before settling in France as an independent entrepreneur.
Dr Shirley Thompson
– our project managers’ coach
Shirley is a Performance Coach, Coach Supervisor and Soft Skills Facilitator and a certified Project Manager (PMP). She has a practical, unfussy approach to helping clients with career direction, time management and decision making. She specialises in collaborative conversations, motivation, performance management, team coaching and team development.
In addition to her doctorate in Coaching and Mentoring Shirley is a qualified Coach Supervisor.