Our skilled facilitators design and deliver a variety of sessions and events
A facilitator is someone impartial, whose role is to (help) plan and guide an event through to a successful conclusion. They ensure the objectives of the event are fully met and participants have been able to contribute and enjoy the event. An external facilitator adds structure and process to guide groups and teams towards shared goals.
Guiding a group through a session or day successfully is a skilled job which draws strongly on the facilitator’s coaching skills.
- Conflict resolution
- Strategic planning meetings
- Development days for teams, services or businesses
- Team launches
Frequently heard reasons for engaging an external facilitator include:
- Freeing up managers who normally chair to participate fully in the event
- Getting a fresh perspective to known issues through new, different questions
- Bringing new structure to meetings that have not been working so well
- A lack of internal skill to facilitate
- A need for an impartial person to help resolve conflict
- Having an outsider in the conversation makes it easier to address the ‘elephant in the room’